Haymoon Resort features lodgings for large groups of people in one of the most beautiful landscapes in the country. Soaring mountains, vast forests, and plunging rivers will make the perfect backdrop for your wedding, family reunion, or corporate retreat – and the surrounding areas offer so much to do for groups of any size!
We welcome Weddings, Family Reunions, Corporate Retreats, Holiday Parties, Picnics, BBQ’s, Birthday Parties, and any other event you can dream up!
Our 15 acre property provides a picturesque backdrop that will allow you to plan the event of your dreams, as well as houses up to 50 people in multiple cabins throughout the property. As we are only 10 minutes from Glacier Park International Airport, Downtown Whitefish, Kalispell, and Columbia Falls, we are extremely easy to get to. If you don’t want to rent a car, there are multiple shuttle and charter bus services available to get you and your group where you need to go.
Weddings – Ideal for groups up to 125 people
We will start taking bookings for 2021 weddings. We are currently unable to accomodate 2019 and 2020 weddings, but please keep us in mind for lodging as all of our housing is available to book now!
The immaculately kept 15-acre property boasts a large pond with gazebos, vast lawns, pastures, and evergreens, making it the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony. While the Bridal Party is taking pictures around the picturesque property, your guests can enjoy cocktail hour on one of the decks or outdoor patios and play games on the well-kept lawn. Our “Dance Hall” is a large, round building that opens up on all sides to accommodate large groups, and there is plenty of room for tents outside the building to accommodate larger groups. With many great caterers, planners, and vendors to choose from in the Flathead Valley, your special day will be one you never forget. See below for basic pricing.
Haymoon Resort is the perfect place to get your entire family together for a Family Reunion. With multiple lodging accommodations, the Resort can accommodate up to 50 people. And there is plenty of room to play on the 15 acres of well-kept lawn, pastures, and pond.
For small groups, our multi-purpose room features a wet bar and flat screen TV for presentations. For larger groups, you can rent out the Dance Hall equipped with multiple flat screen TVs and speakers. The 15-acre property offers many spaces for outdoor activities, and when you are ready to get off property, check out our about the area page for ideas of things to do in the valley.
No matter whether you’re celebrating a marriage, a family reunion, or an excellent fiscal quarter, your guests will always find something to do at Haymoon Resort. If you’re looking for more ideas, feel free to give us a call or contact us. We’ll be happy to help assist in planning what could be the best vacation of your lives!
Haymoon Resort Events Packages – up to 125 guests
(3 Night Stay Minimum)
Please call for pricing. Pricing is subject to change prior to confirmed booking, discounts and special pricing may be available for longer stays.
*Refundable deposit or credit card on file may be required for incidentals.
Haymoon Resort Provides:
- 15 Acres of beautifully landscaped scenery
- Large pond with multiple gazebos
- Round Event Building – approx. 1,500 sq ft – seats approximately 65 depending on table configuration
- Multi-purpose room with wet bar (All alcohol must be served by a licensed vendor)
- Outdoor patio and courtyard area
- Lodging for up to 50 people depending on which package you choose
- Beautiful ceremony location by our picturesque pond or setting of your choosing on the property
- A number of beautiful locations including pastures, gazebos, pond, and wooded areas for pictures
What you Provide:
- Tables, chairs, linens, glassware, decorations, etc.
- Tent if necessary (our indoor event center is currently best for smaller groups, approximately 65 depending on layout of tables)
- Caterer (Can be self service)
- Bar Service if you’d like (All alcohol must be served by a licensed vendor.)
- Music – A band or DJ may be enjoyed until 11pm – noise levels may be adjusted after 10pm.
- Porto-toilets (a minimum of 1 toilet per 50 guests, more are advised) and a wash station. We ask that guests not staying in the houses do not use the house toilets as our septic system cannot handle this.